Home | Parivahan Sewa | Ministry of Road Transport .........
License Related Services
2. Driving License : You can apply for a learner’s license, permanent driving license, and renewal of existing licenses.
3. Vehicle Fitness: Users can check their vehicle fitness status and apply for a fitness certificate.
4. Tax Payment: It allows users to pay road tax for their vehicles online.
5. Permits: Permits for goods carriage and passenger vehicles can be applied for and managed through this platform.
6. E-Challan: It provides information about traffic fines and allows users to make e-challan payments.
7. Vehicle Information: You can check various details of a registered vehicle by entering its registration number.
Please note that the information provided above is based on my last update in September 2021. Since government websites and services can undergo updates and changes, I recommend visiting the official Parivahan Sewa website or the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website for the latest and most accurate information.
Apply for Learner Licence
Documents Required for learners licence Online
1. FILL APPLICATION DETAILS LL
2. UPLOAD PHOTO AND SIGNATURE (In case of eKYC through Aadhaar, only Signature need to be uploaded, Sign is lessthan 100kb and format JPG file Only)
3. UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
4. FEE PAYMENT ( Learner Licence Fees = 1000.00 and Driving Licence Fees = 850.00 and Renewal DL Fees = 400.00)
5. VERIFY THE PAYMENT STATUS
6. PRINT THE RECEIPT
7. LL SLOT BOOK
|Apply for Learner Licence||parivahan.gov.i|